Indoor Air Quality Services in Norman, OK
Protecting our community from harmful indoor pollutants since 2008
As a local, family-owned and operated business, we care about the safety and protection of your home or business at Norman Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing. Since 2008, we have been the proud providers of commercial and residential indoor air quality services Norman, Moore and Oklahoma City metro area residents deserve.
Whether you’re looking to install an in-home filtration system or interested in preventative maintenance cleaning, contact us today!
The Accuclean Whole-Home Air Filtration System protects your home and family by removing 99.8% of harmful, microscopic pollutants and allergens from the air. The system filters the air by catching and removing particles as small as .1 micron to deliver clean air from your supply vents. Our licensed team of technicians is professionally trained to properly install, repair and maintain the Accuclean System quickly and efficiently.
- Has a reusable filter that can be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner. (This lowers the cost
of maintenance and increases the efficiency.)
- Is 8x more effective than the best HEPA room appliance.
- Is 100x more effective than a standard one-inch throwaway filter or iconic-type room appliance.
For an alternate version of indoor air quality technology, we also offer the award winning REME HALO® in-duct air purifier. The goal behind this purification system was to recreate nature’s purification process. Designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors and air pollutants by 99%, the REME HALO® is capable of purifying every cubic inch of air your central AC system reaches.
If you’re looking for a purification system that is effective in fighting all three categories of indoor pollutants – particles, microorganisms and chemical vapors/ odors – the REME HALO® is for you.
- Is U.S. Military approved for mold reduction in field hospitals.
- Is U.S. and Internal Hospital approved for the fight against infectious diseases: 99% reduction of Staph (MRSA).
- Has been used in major U.S. city schools that reported a 20% reduction in absenteeism.
- Has been tested and approved by the Chinese government for protection against the deadly SARS virus.
- Is approved by the USDA, FSIS and FDA for use in processing plants
- Is used by cruise lines as a safety measure against Norwalk Virus outbreaks.
Air Duct Cleaning
Having the air ducts throughout your home or business cleaned regularly is the best way to maintain their integrity and maximize their efficiency. Ridding your system of debris that can cause wear and tear increases airflow and saves you money on your power bill. In addition to cleaning your supply and return air vents, our duct cleaning process includes cleaning the source – your furnace.
Using our state of the art ROTOBRUSH® cleaning, we are able to guide the scrubbing brush and cleaning apparatus through each vent to ensure your duct system is thoroughly cleaned.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Although you may not realize it, your washer and dryer are appliances in your home that require regular maintenance to run efficiently. When lint and debris build up in your dryer vent, airflow to the dryer is compromised. Luckily, The Norman Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing team is here to protect your home from fires that can be sparked by a build-up in your clothes dryer.
Contact us today to learn more about indoor air quality, preventative maintenance or to begin your service request.
We Can Help!
- Family-owned and operated by Norman locals.
- Committed to service with honesty and integrity.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back.
- Upfront, customer-friendly pricing.
- 24-hour emergency services.