It’s important to have professional preventative maintenance and tune-up checks performed on your furnace to ensure it’ll run properly and efficiently when the Oklahoma winter rolls in. If you’re in Norman, Moore, Oklahoma City metro, or surrounding areas, choose Norman Air as your local furnace tune-up expert.
We’ll work hard to maintain your system with honesty and integrity to keep your family warm. Contact us today to speak with one of our team members or read on to learn more about our MAX Membership and tune-up package. At Norman Air, we’re the company you can count on!
Become a MAX Member today!
"We have used Norman Air for multiple different services since being in our home. Friendly, professional, honest, and efficient. We will use this company again for our heating, air, and plumbing needs."
Tune-ups are key to maintaining your furnace throughout its lifetime. Our technicians will ensure your system is running well while they identify any issues that may require repair. They can run system tests, spot-clean areas, and make sure your heater functions as it should.
Some benefits of an annual tune-up include:
Identify gas or carbon monoxide leaks
Improve indoor air quality
Boost energy efficiency
Avoid costly breakdowns
Increase the lifespan of the heating system
With so many advantages of a well-running furnace, it’s clear why our customers appreciate heater maintenance from the Norman Air team.
Keep your heater running at peak performance and lower your utility bills by taking advantage of our one-time, 18-point tune-up complete with a 100% satisfaction, no breakdown guarantee. Our thorough tune-ups provide our customers with peace of mind and confidence in their heating systems all winter long.
Our 18 Points of Furnace Maintenance include the:
1. Replace the air filter with a standard 1″ filter or clean
2. Inspect for combustible material around the furnace
3. Thermostat – test for proper operation
4. Ignition system – test for safe and proper operation
5. Check for proper exhaust venting
6. Test safety and control circuits
7. Clean and inspect burners
8. Inspect the heat exchanger and clean it if necessary
9. 2Clean the flame sensor or pilot
10. Test capacitors
11. Measure and adjust gas pressure
12. Check for natural gas leaks
13. Inspect combustion air vents
14. Electrical wiring – inspect and tighten connections
15. Blower motor – check amps and blower wheel
16. Measure supply/return temperature differential
17. Test for carbon monoxide around the furnace and from the air stream
18. Check the smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector operation
We hold our technicians to a high standard and we never cut corners. When you schedule your service with us, you can rest assured you’re getting the customer service you deserve.
The Norman Air MAX Membership
Want more than just a one-time package deal? As a MAX member, you will receive two 18-point system tune-ups, an annual plumbing inspection, and more. Our team is here for you to help maintain your system and keep your household comfortable season after season. With a membership from the Norman team, you’re gaining more than just peace of mind for the state of your home.
You’re also enjoying these benefits:
Keep your family comfortable year-round
Avoid breakdowns through preventative maintenance
Save money on energy and repair bills
Extend the life of your system
Save on system replacement in the future
Reach Out To Norman Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing
When it comes to furnace services, put your trust in a company that’s family-owned and operated by Norman locals. We’re committed to serving you with honesty and integrity, which is why we offer upfront, customer-friendly pricing. In fact, we guarantee you’ll be 100% satisfied or your money back. Take advantage of our top-quality services for yourself. Reach out to Norman Air today!